WAIT!
ONE TIME ONLY ANNOUNCEMENT
Thank you for purchasing Insanely Profitable Blogging for Therapists, I can assure you that you have made a fantastic decision and you will find the book eye opening and enlightening.As you know I am totally committed to creating success in many areas of my life. That's why I started putting these resources for therapists together. However I consider myself 'switched on' and quite wise to the world, so I would like you to answer the following question:
"How many books have you read, seminars have you paid £hundreds for and left buzzing with ideas of exactly how you're going to be successful; only to have the flame burn out within a couple of days or weeks?"
It happened to me. You get home and try to implement the things you learned but you hit problems and you have no back-up. You're stuck and you wasted your money.I want to eradicate that. Completely.
I wracked my brains for a solution, and over the past 3 months I have been working on what I think is the ultimate success system. I'd like to give it to you for FREE.
Here is what you get:
- A DVD Seminar every month. Some programmes include an audio CD. Each month I will be sending you a DVD of one of the world's top experts in a field who will divulge their inner secrets. The seminars these DVDs are taken from cost in the region of £3,995.00 to attend. Subjects covered include copywriting, web marketing, business cards and networking.
- Monthly Hard Copy Newsletter. I keep you bang up to date with what is happening in marketing, including how we can use the economy to make the most profit.
- Members Forum. A huge problem with being a therapist is that you're all alone. So I've created an online community so you can share ideas and insights with other success machines.
- Ask Me Your Questions. Each week you have access to Grill The Guru where you can pose a question to me, and I will personally answer it.
No more feeling alone, no more being stuck and no more 'yesterday's techniques' as you'll be part of a community dedicated to succeeding as therapists and you'll be right up to date with everything via the newsletter.
How Much?
This is my Gold Membership programme, and is a bargain at £24.99 a month for all of this stuff. However I'd like to give you 2 month's FREE access to it. All I would respectfully ask is that you cover the costs of postage and handling, which is just £2.99 a month.
Take Me Up On It, Before I Re-Gain My Senses
Once you have experienced 2 months of this money-making information and community spirit you decide whether to continue, or not. If you decide it's not for you then cancel and you never pay me a penny. You keep all of the DVDs and Newsletters.
However if you think it's the best thing since sliced bread and you're loving the thousands of pounds worth of information you're getting every month and the fact that I'm answering your personal business questions then you don't need to to do anything. Just relax we will just charge £24.99 to your paypal each month, uninterrupted and automatically. I want to take up as little of your time as possible yet give you maximum benefits and information.
If you'd like 2 full months free access to all of this then please click below to subscribe to the Successful Therapists Inner Circle: